Selena Gomez's friend Francia Raisa denies she was ‘forced’ to give kidney

 Francia Raisa, an actress who is famous for her acting in The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Grown-ish, and How I Met Your Father, has denied being "forced" to donate her kidney to Selena Gomez, an American singer, actress, producer, and businesswoman.

Francia Raisa gave kidney to Selena Gomez six years ago. Francia told Josh Peck on his "Good Guys" podcast this week, “That was a time I just felt in my heart I knew I was a match. No one forced me to do anything. It just came out of the genuine kindness of my heart.”

In March, Selena also talked about Francia. According to reports, when Selena suffered due to lupus, Francia said, “No, I am absolutely getting tested.” Selena told AppleTV+'s "Dear ..." docuseries, "And within three days, she (Francia) went to get tested, and she was a match. And it was one of those moments where I felt watched over. I know I was lucky."

In 2022, rumours emerged that the duo were no longer friends. Last year, Selena told Rolling Stone, "My only friend in the industry really is Taylor Swift.” Later on, Francia quoted the interview and called the comment "interesting.” Later on, Selena responded, "Sorry I didn’t mention every person I know." Since then, various media organizations and fans have reported about the beef between the two. 

However, on Wednesday, Francia said that there’s no "beef" between the two stars. Francia said, “There’s no beef. There’s salsa.”

In 2018, she said, "Selena and I both went through a depression." She revealed that the surgery was very hard for them. 

In July, Selena wished Francia a very happy birthday. She wrote on Instagram, "Happiest of birthdays to this special human being.” She also posted three pictures of them together. Selena also expressed her love for Francia. 

Meta description

Francia Raisa, Bring It On: All or Nothing actress and a friend of Selena Gomez, has denied being "forced" to donate her kidney to the singer.

Source

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/selena-gomez-good-friend-francia-raisa-denies-forced-give-kidney-star



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UAE's Humanitarian Aid: A Glimpse into the Mobile Hospital for Quake-Affected Afghans

AlNeyadi achieved inspiring journey for every Emirati and Arab: UAE’s Ajman Ruler

Chad receives Nimr armoured vehicles from UAE